- 1. Download fraps, video recording software.
- 2. Install the software, and then run it.
- 3. Minimize fraps to the toolbar so its out of the way.
- 4. Run combat arms and you should see a yellow number in the corner of the screen. This is good and means it is working.
- 5. If it isn't working, try again, or try to run it after you load combat arms by pressing alt+tab to minimize the game.
- 6. When you know its working, press F9 on your keyboard to record the video and press it again when your ready to stop recording.
- 7. When your done, close the game and open up fraps.
- 8. When fraps is open, click on the movies tab, then click the blue button "view". From here you can see your saved files, watch them, or load them into video editing software to edit them. Then you can upload them wherever you like on the interwebs. :P
Saturday, December 20, 2008
How To Record Videos In Combat Arms
Ever wanted to know how to make those videos you see people posting on youtube? Want to make a video of you killing everyone, setting off a mine on your friends face, or something along those lines?